Monday, August 03, 2020
Integrated Monitoring in Bird Conservation Regions
Habitat-based Bird Monitoring
Chihuahuan Desert Network Bird Monitoring
Northern Colorado Plateau Bird Monitoring
Monitoring the Birds of the Northern Great Plains
Southern Plains Birds Monitoring Network
Monitoring the Birds of the Sonoran Desert Network
Estimating Northern Goshawk Occupancy
Estimating Flammulated Owl Occupancy
Mountain Plover Nest Success in Nebraska
Explore the Data
Examples of Using Estimates
Short Videos on Using the ADC
Bald Eagle Watch
Reports & Publications
The Rocky Mountain Avian Data Center is designed to provide information for specific questions and works best when users select multiple filters for a query to pull information from the database.
We now provide
for bird populations at multiple scales. To access these estimates and a readme document, click
to complete a data sharing agreement and
request raw IMBCR data
(point locations, bird detections, and vegetation indicators).
Raw Data access (password protected)
To run a query:
1) click the arrow for the drop down “Filter” menu (located in the extreme upper left corner of the screen)
2) select one of the following filter types: Study Design, Species, Stratum, Super Stratum, BCR, State, County, Habitat, Year, Priority Species List, or Management Entity.
3) click the “Add” button immediately to the right of the drop down menu. A box will appear with options for the filter that you may select.
4) use the drop down menu in the box to select the specific filter and then click “Add filter”.
5) once you have added all of the desired filters click on the "Run Query" button at the top of the page.
6) you can now view the results of your query by clicking on the Maps, Occupancy, Density, or Species Counts tabs.
For more information on how to Explore the Data please review the
Complete ADC User Guide.
Your browser does not support inline frames
2012 Rocky Mountain Observatory